rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor (GEF) 1 (ARHGEF1) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ARHGEF1 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human ARHGEF1 (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- Rho GTPases play a fundamental role in numerous cellular processes that are initiated by extracellular stimuli that work through G protein coupled receptors. The encoded protein may form complex with G proteins and stimulate Rho-dependent signals. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene, but the full-length nature of some variants has not been defined.
- Molecular Weight
- 103.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.