Bardet-Biedl Syndrome 7 (BBS7) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 2
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This BBS7 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human BBS7 (transcript variant 2) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome 7 (BBS7) (AA 1-715) protein (His tag) Protein
BBS7 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBardet-Biedl Syndrome 7 (BBS7) (AA 1-715) protein (His tag) Protein
BBS7 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- BBS7, bbs2l1, BBS2L1, id:ibd5048, zgc:153772, 8430406N16Rik, Bardet-Biedl syndrome 7, bardet-biedl syndrome 7, Bardet-Biedl syndrome 7 L homeolog, Bardet-Biedl syndrome 7 (human), BBS7, bbs7, MICPUN_100192, MICPUCDRAFT_16331, bbs7.L, Bbs7
- This gene encodes one of eight proteins that form the BBSome complex containing BBS1, BBS2, BBS4, BBS5, BBS7, BBS8, BBS9 and BBIP10. The BBSome complex is believed to recruit Rab8(GTP) to the primary cilium and promote ciliogenesis. The BBSome complex assembly is mediated by a complex composed of three chaperonin-like BBS proteins (BBS6, BBS10, and BBS12) and CCT/TRiC family chaperonins. Mutations in this gene are implicated in Bardet-Biedl syndrome, a genetic disorder whose symptoms include obesity, retinal degeneration, polydactyly and nephropathy however, mutations in this gene and the BBS8 gene are thought to play a minor role and mutations in chaperonin-like BBS genes are found to be a major contributor to disease development in a multiethnic Bardet-Biedl syndrome patient population. Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene.[provided by RefSeq, Oct 2014].
- Molecular Weight
- 75.3 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Hedgehog Signaling