YWHAE Protein (Transcript Variant 1) (His tag)
- Target See all YWHAE Proteins
- YWHAE (14-3-3 epsilon (YWHAE))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 1
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This YWHAE protein is labelled with His tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Standard (STD)
- Recombinant human 14-3-3 protein epsilon (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 EU per μg protein as determined by LAL test
14-3-3 epsilon (YWHAE) (AA 1-255) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade YWHAE Origin: Mouse Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μM filtered solution of 20 mM Phosphate buffer, 150 mM NaCl, pH 7.2. Stable for at least 6 months from date of receipt under proper storage and handling conditions.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- YWHAE (14-3-3 epsilon (YWHAE))
- Alternative Name
- 14-3-3 Protein epsilon (YWHAE Products)
- 14-3-3 Protein, 14-3-3 epsilon Protein, 14-3-3-e Protein, 14-3-3-epsilon Protein, 14-3-30epsilon Protein, 14-3-3EPSILON Protein, 14-3-3e Protein, 14-3-3omicron Protein, 1433epsilon Protein, 143E_DROME Protein, CG31196 Protein, CT24092 Protein, D14-3-3e Protein, D14-3-3epsilon Protein, Dmel\\CG31196 Protein, EK3-5 Protein, PAR-5 Protein, PAR5 Protein, Par-5 Protein, SR3-9 Protein, Su(Raf)3B Protein, anon-WO0172774.141 Protein, anon-WO02059370.52 Protein, d14-3-3epsilon Protein, eps Protein, l(3)j2B10 Protein, par-5 Protein, 14-3-3epsilon Protein, kcip-1 Protein, mdcr Protein, mds Protein, LOC581376 Protein, Ywhae Protein, ACYPI002517 Protein, YWHAE Protein, 14-3-3E Protein, KCIP-1 Protein, MDCR Protein, MDS Protein, AU019196 Protein, fe38c12 Protein, wu:fb48f06 Protein, wu:fe38c12 Protein, wu:fi22e10 Protein, ywhae Protein, zgc:55377 Protein, zgc:77062 Protein, CG31196 gene product from transcript CG31196-RD Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein epsilon Protein, 14-3-3 epsilon Protein, 14-3-3 epsilon protein Protein, 14-3-3 protein epsilon Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein epsilon S homeolog Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide 1 Protein, 14-3-3epsilon Protein, ywhae Protein, LOC581376 Protein, Ywhae Protein, HCAG_04173 Protein, PTRG_02836 Protein, PTRG_04459 Protein, UREG_07864 Protein, YWHAE Protein, ywhae.S Protein, ywhae1 Protein
- This gene product belongs to the 14-3-3 family of proteins which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals, and this protein is 100 % identical to the mouse ortholog. It interacts with CDC25 phosphatases, RAF1 and IRS1 proteins, suggesting its role in diverse biochemical activities related to signal transduction, such as cell division and regulation of insulin sensitivity. It has also been implicated in the pathogenesis of small cell lung cancer. Two transcript variants, one protein-coding and the other non-protein-coding, have been found for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 56 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, M Phase