Ecto-NOX Disulfide-Thiol Exchanger 1 (ENOX1) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 2
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human ENOX1 / PIG38 (transcript variant 2) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene is involved in plasma membrane electron transport pathways. The encoded protein has both a hydroquinone (NADH) oxidase activity and a protein disulfide-thiol interchange activity. The two activities cycle with a periodicity of 24 minutes, with one activity being at its peak when the other is at its lowest.
- Molecular Weight
- 73.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.