Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 27 (CCL27) (Active) Protein Protein
CCL27 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2720515
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 4 to 8 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human ESkine / CCL27 protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- Tested for bioactivity.
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Endotoxin Level
- Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng/μg of protein (<1EU/μg).
- Biological Activity Comment
- Determined by its ability to chemoattract CXCR3 transfected cells using a concentration of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μM filtered solution of 20 mM phosphate buffer,100 mM NaCl, pH 7.2
- Handling Advice
- Resuspend the protein in the desired concentration in proper buffer
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- Chemotactic factor that attracts skin-associated memory T-lymphocytes. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to cutaneous sites. Binds to CCR10. [UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Function]
- Molecular Weight
- 10.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: