Meningioma Expressed Antigen 5 (Hyaluronidase) (MGEA5) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
MGEA5 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2725936
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This MGEA5 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human MGEA5 (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
Ding, Ping, Shi, Feng, Zheng, Song, Zhu: "Thiamet-G-mediated inhibition of O-GlcNAcase sensitizes human leukemia cells to microtubule-stabilizing agent paclitaxel." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 453, Issue 3, pp. 392-7, 2014 (PubMed).
- Ding, Ping, Shi, Feng, Zheng, Song, Zhu: "Thiamet-G-mediated inhibition of O-GlcNAcase sensitizes human leukemia cells to microtubule-stabilizing agent paclitaxel." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 453, Issue 3, pp. 392-7, 2014 (PubMed).
- Protein Name
- MEA5, NCOAT, OGA, 2810009A20Rik, 4833427O07Rik, 5830447M11Rik, AA408215, Hy5, Ncoat, mKIAA0679, O-GLCNACASE, meningioma expressed antigen 5 (hyaluronidase), MGEA5, Mgea5
- The dynamic modification of cytoplasmic and nuclear proteins by O-linked N-acetylglucosamine (O-GlcNAc) addition and removal on serine and threonine residues is catalyzed by OGT (MIM 300255), which adds O-GlcNAc, and MGEA5, a glycosidase that removes O-GlcNAc modifications (Gao et al., 2001 [PubMed 11148210]).[supplied by OMIM, Mar 2008].
- Molecular Weight
- 102.7 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: