Spectrin Repeat Containing, Nuclear Envelope 2 (SYNE2) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 2
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SYNE2 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Nesprin-2 (transcript variant 2) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene is a nuclear outer membrane protein that binds cytoplasmic F-actin. This binding tethers the nucleus to the cytoskeleton and aids in the maintenance of the structural integrity of the nucleus. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 48 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Maintenance of Protein Location
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.