PHD Finger Protein 7 (PHF7) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This PHF7 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human PHF7 (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- Spermatogenesis is a complex process regulated by extracellular and intracellular factors as well as cellular interactions among interstitial cells of the testis, Sertoli cells, and germ cells. This gene is expressed in the testis in Sertoli cells but not germ cells. The protein encoded by this gene contains plant homeodomain (PHD) finger domains, also known as leukemia associated protein (LAP) domains, believed to be involved in transcriptional regulation. The protein, which localizes to the nucleus of transfected cells, has been implicated in the transcriptional regulation of spermatogenesis. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants of this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 43.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.