Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 16A (PPP1R16A) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
PPP1R16A Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2729476
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human PPP1R16A / MYPT3 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- 2900084E10Rik, Mypt3, R75527, MYPT3, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 16A, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 16A, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 16A, Ppp1r16a, PPP1R16A
- Myosin light chain kinase and phosphatase (MLCP) complexes control the phosphorylation states of regulatory myosin light chains, which is crucial for muscle and intracellular movement. MLCPs typically contain a catalytic protein phosphatase 1 (PP1c) subunit, a myosin phosphatase targeting (MYPT) subunit, and another smaller subunit. The protein encoded by this gene represents an MYPT subunit, which is responsible for directing PP1c to its intended targets. However, while other MYPTs result in PP1c activation after becoming phosphorylated, the encoded protein is phosphorylated by protein kinase A and then inhibits the catalytic activity of PP1c.
- Molecular Weight
- 57.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: