Ral Guanine Nucleotide Dissociation Stimulator (RALGDS) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
RALGDS Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2730443
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This RALGDS protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human RALGDS (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- Stimulates the dissociation of GDP from the Ras-related RalA and RalB GTPases which allows GTP binding and activation of the GTPases. Interacts and acts as an effector molecule for R-Ras, H-Ras, K-Ras, and Rap. [UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Function]
- Molecular Weight
- 100.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway
You are here: