SERPINE1 mRNA Binding Protein 1 (SERBP1) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
SERBP1 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2731709
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant 2
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human SERBP1 / PAIRBP1 (transcript variant 2) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- CHD3IP, HABP4L, PAI-RBP1, PAIRBP1, 1200009K13Rik, 9330147J08Rik, AL022786, Pairbp1, Pai-Rbp1, Rda288, cgi-55, chd3ip, habp4l, pai-rbp1, pairbp1, rda288, hm:zeh0245, serbp1, wu:fa12d05, wu:fb36e07, wu:fc16f12, wu:fj13e12, zgc:55489, SERPINE1 mRNA binding protein 1, serpine1 mRNA binding protein 1, Serpine1 mRNA binding protein 1, SERPINE1 mRNA binding protein 1 L homeolog, SERPINE1 mRNA binding protein 1a, SERBP1, Serbp1, serbp1.L, serbp1a
- May play a role in the regulation of mRNA stability. Binds to the 3'-most 134 nt of the SERPINE1/PAI1 mRNA, a region which confers cyclic nucleotide regulation of message decay. [UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Function]
- Molecular Weight
- 44.1 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: