Troponin C Type 2, Fast (TNNC2) protein (DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Insect cells (Sf9)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Skeletal muscle Troponin C (full length, C-term DDK tag) protein expressed in Sf9 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- Troponin is the central regulatory protein of striated muscle contraction. Tn consists of three components: Tn-I which is the inhibitor of actomyosin ATPase, Tn-T which contains the binding site for tropomyosin and Tn-C. The binding of calcium to Tn-C abolishes the inhibitory action of Tn on actin filaments. [UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Function]
- Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.