Spermatogenesis Associated 22 (SPATA22) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SPATA22 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human SPATA22 (full length, N-term HIS tag) protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Spermatogenesis Associated 22 (SPATA22) (AA 1-363) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade SPATA22 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBSpermatogenesis Associated 22 (SPATA22) (AA 1-358) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade SPATA22 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the N-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 10 % glycerol, 1 % Sarkosyl. Store at -80C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Stable for at least 3 months from receipt of products under proper storage and handling conditions.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- NYD-SP20, NYDSP20, Gm882, RGD1565378, Sgn, spermatogenesis associated 22, SPATA22, Spata22
- Molecular Weight
- 41.3 kDa
- NCBI Accession