Tripartite Motif Containing 50 (TRIM50) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This TRIM50 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human TRIM50 / TRIM50A protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Tripartite Motif Containing 50 (TRIM50) (AA 1-483) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade TRIM50 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBTripartite Motif Containing 50 (TRIM50) (AA 1-487) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade TRIM50 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- TRIM50A, tripartite motif containing 50, tripartite motif-containing 50, TRIM50, Trim50
- Molecular Weight
- 54.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession