S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) Protein Protein
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- ELISA, Immunoprecipitation (IP), SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) Protein
- > 95 %
S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 2-92) protein (His tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBS100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Please note that the majority of this suppliers proteins are partial length rather than full length.
We recommend customers to inquire.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- Prior to lyophilization: PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.01 % SKL, 1 mM DTT, 5 % Trehalose and Proclin-300.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT), ProClin
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin and Dithiothreitol (DTT): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for up to one month. Store at -80 °C for up to one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.