EEA1 Protein (AA 1-1411) (His tag)
- Target See all EEA1 Proteins
- EEA1 (Early Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-1411
- Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This EEA1 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
MLRRILQRTP GRVGSQGSDL DSSATPINTV DVNNESSSEG FICPQCMKSL GSADELFKHY EAVHDAGNDS GHGGESNLAL KRDDVTLLRQ EVQDLQASLK EEKWYSEELK KELEKYQGLQ QQEAKPDGLV TDSSAELQSL EQQLEEAQTE NFNIKQMKDL FEQKAAQLAT EIADIKSKYD EERSLREAAE QKVTRLTEEL NKEATVIQDL KTELLQRPGI EDVAVLKKEL VQVQTLMDNM TLERERESEK LKDECKKLQS QYASSEATIS QLRSELAKGP QEVAVYVQEL QKLKSSVNEL TQKNQTLTEN LLKKEQDYTK LEEKHNEESV SKKNIQATLH QKDLDCQQLQ SRLSASETSL HRIHVELSEK GEATQKLKEE LSEVETKYQH LKAEFKQLQQ QREEKEQHGL QLQSEINQLH SKLLETERQL GEAHGRLKEQ RQLSSEKLMD KEQQVADLQL KLSRLEEQLK EKVTNSTELQ HQLDKTKQQH QEQQALQQST TAKLREAQND LEQVLRQIGD KDQKIQNLEA LLQKSKENIS LLEKEREDLY AKIQAGEGET AVLNQLQEKN HTLQEQVTQL TEKLKNQSES HKQAQENLHD QVQEQKAHLR AAQDRVLSLE TSVNELNSQL NESKEKVSQL DIQIKAKTEL LLSAEAAKTA QRADLQNHLD TAQNALQDKQ QELNKITTQL DQVTAKLQDK QEHCSQLESH LKEYKEKYLS LEQKTEELEG QIKKLEADSL EVKASKEQAL QDLQQQRQLN TDLELRATEL SKQLEMEKEI VSSTRLDLQK KSEALESIKQ KLTKQEEEKK ILKQDFETLS QETKIQHEEL NNRIQTTVTE LQKVKMEKEA LMTELSTVKD KLSKVSDSLK NSKSEFEKEN QKGKAAILDL EKTCKELKHQ LQVQMENTLK EQKELKKSLE KEKEASHQLK LELNSMQEQL IQAQNTLKQN EKEEQQLQGN INELKQSSEQ KKKQIEALQG ELKIAVLQKT ELENKLQQQL TQAAQELAAE KEKISVLQNN YEKSQETFKQ LQSDFYGRES ELLATRQDLK SVEEKLSLAQ EDLISNRNQI GNQNKLIQEL KTAKATLEQD SAKKEQQLQE RCKALQDIQK EKSLKEKELV NEKSKLAEIE EIKCRQEKEI TKLNEELKSH KLESIKEITN LKDAKQLLIQ QKLELQGKAD SLKAAVEQEK RNQQILKDQV KKEEEELKKE FIEKEAKLHS EIKEKEVGMK KHEENEAKLT MQITALNENL GTVKKEWQSS QRRVSELEKQ TDDLRGEIAV LEATVQNNQD ERRALLERCL KGEGEIEKLQ TKVLELQRKL DNTTAAVQEL GRENQSLQIK HTQALNRKWA EDNEVQNCMA CGKGFSVTVR RHHCRQCGNI FCAECSAKNA LTPSSKKPVR VCDACFNDLQ G
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human EEA1 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
Early Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1) (AA 1-1411) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade EEA1 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBEarly Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1) (AA 1312-1411) protein (GST tag)
EEA1 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBEarly Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
EEA1 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDEarly Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1) (AA 1232-1348) protein (His tag)
EEA1 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 97 % Imm, PC, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a gurantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- EEA1 (Early Endosome Antigen 1 (EEA1))
- Alternative Name
- EEA1 (EEA1 Products)
- MST105 Protein, MSTP105 Protein, ZFYVE2 Protein, im:7151048 Protein, si:ch211-276p10.2 Protein, A430109M19Rik Protein, B230358H09Rik Protein, early endosome antigen 1 Protein, early endosome antigen 1 S homeolog Protein, EEA1 Protein, eea1 Protein, Eea1 Protein, eea1.S Protein
- Binds phospholipid vesicles containing phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate and participates in endosomal trafficking.
- Molecular Weight
- 163.4 kDa Including tag.
- Toll-Like Receptors Cascades