CLTA Protein (AA 1-235) (His tag)
- Target See all CLTA Proteins
- CLTA (Clathrin, Light Chain A (CLTA))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-235
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This CLTA protein is labelled with His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
MAELDPFGAP AGAPGGPALG NGVAGAGEED PAAAFLAQQE SEIAGIENDE AFAILDGGAP GRATRRAAGG PDAVDGVMNG EYYQESNGPT DSYAAISEVD RLQSEPESIR KWREEQTERL EALDANSRKQ EAEWKEKAIK ELEEWYARQD EQLQKTKANN RVADEAFYKQ PFADLIGYVA AEEAFVNDID ESSPGTEWER VARLCDFNPK SSKQAKDVSR MRSVLISLKQ APLVH
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Mouse Clta Protein (raised in E. Coli) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in bacterial culture:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Endotoxin has not been removed. Please contact us if you require endotoxin removal.
- Crystallography grade
Clathrin, Light Chain A (CLTA) (AA 1-248) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CLTA Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBClathrin, Light Chain A (CLTA) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
CLTA Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
- Application Notes
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a gurantee though.
Protein has not been tested for activity yet. In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- CLTA (Clathrin, Light Chain A (CLTA))
- Alternative Name
- Clta (CLTA Products)
- lca Protein, zgc:73358 Protein, wu:fb61d08 Protein, wu:fj48d06 Protein, CLTA Protein, DDBDRAFT_0169251 Protein, DDBDRAFT_0191305 Protein, DDB_0169251 Protein, DDB_0191305 Protein, clc Protein, LCA Protein, LCA1 Protein, LCA2 Protein, LCA3 Protein, CLTA2 Protein, AV026556 Protein, Clathrin light chain Protein, clathrin light chain A Protein, clathrin, light chain A Protein, clathrin, light chain (Lca) Protein, clathrin light chain Protein, clathrin, light polypeptide (Lca) Protein, clic-1 Protein, clta Protein, CLTA Protein, CNI00580 Protein, LOC5567495 Protein, CLC1 Protein, CpipJ_CPIJ018056 Protein, PTRG_01988 Protein, PMAA_096950 Protein, SJAG_04517 Protein, TSTA_044110 Protein, PAS_chr1-4_0158 Protein, clc Protein, Clta Protein
- Clathrin is the major protein of the polyhedral coat of coated pits and vesicles.
- Molecular Weight
- 26.6 kDa Including tag.
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, EGFR Downregulation