Syndecan 2 (SDC2) (AA 19-144) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 19-144
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- Recombinant Human Syndecan-2/SDC2/CD362 (C-6His)
- ESRAELTSDK DMYLDNSSIE EASGVYPIDD DDYASASGSG ADEDVESPEL TTTRPLPKIL LTSAAPKVET TTLNIQNKIP AQTKSPEETD KEKVHLSDSE RKMDPAEEDT NVYTEKHSDS LFKRTEVDHH HHHH
Recombinant Human Syndecan-2/SDC2/CD362 (C-6His)
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20 mM Tris-Citrate, 150 mM NaCl, pH 7.0.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- 4 °C/-20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized protein should be stored at < -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at < -20°C for 3 months.