Carbonic Anhydrase VII (CA7) (AA 1-264) protein (His tag) Protein
CA7 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % as determined by SEC-HPLC and reducing SDS-PAGE. ELISA, MS, SDS, WB
Catalog No. ABIN4887892
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 15 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-264
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- ELISA, Mass Spectrometry (MS), SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recombinant Human CA7 Protein is produced by our E.coli expression system and the target gene encoding Met1-Ala264 is expressed with a 6His tag at the C-terminus.
- MTGHHGWGYG QDDGPSHWHK LYPIAQGDRQ SPINIISSQA VYSPSLQPLE LSYEACMSLS ITNNGHSVQV DFNDSDDRTV VTGGPLEGPY RLKQFHFHWG KKHDVGSEHT VDGKSFPSEL HLVHWNAKKY STFGEAASAP DGLAVVGVFL ETGDEHPSMN RLTDALYMVR FKGTKAQFSC FNPKCLLPAS RHYWTYPGSL TTPPLSESVT WIVLREPICI SERQMGKFRS LLFTSEDDER IHMVNNFRPP QPLKGRVVKA SFRALEHHHH HH
- Greater than 95 % as determined by SEC-HPLC and reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a 0.2 μM filtered solution of 20 mM Tris-HCl, 150 mM NaCl, pH 8.0.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in 1X PBS. Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks. Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 2-8°C for 2-7 days. Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- Protein Name
- Gene ID
You are here: