S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) Protein Protein
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- ELISA, Immunoprecipitation (IP), SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) Protein
S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 2-92) protein (His tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBS100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Please note that the majority of this suppliers proteins are partial length rather than full length.
We recommend customers to inquire.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- Prior to lyophilization: 20 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl, pH 8.0, containing 1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.01 % skl, 5 % Trehalose and Proclin-300.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT), Other preservative, ProClin
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin and Dithiothreitol (DTT): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for up to one month. Store at -80 °C for up to one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.