metallophosphoesterase Domain Containing 2 (MPPED2) (AA 1-294) protein (His tag) Protein
MPPED2 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 85 % by SDS - PAGE SDS
Catalog No. ABIN6387324
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-294
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This MPPED2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMAHGIPS QGKVTITVDE YSSNPTQAFT HYNINQSRFQ PPHVHMVDPI PYDTPKPAGH TRFVCISDTH SRTDGIQMPY GDILLHTGDF TELGLPSEVK KFNDWLGNLP YEYKIVIAGN HELTFDKEFM ADLVKQDYYR FPSVSKLKPE DFDNVQSLLT NSIYLQDSEV TVKGFRIYGA PWTPWFNGWG FNLPRGQSLL DKWNLIPEGI DILMTHGPPL GFRDWVPKEL QRVGCVELLN TVQRRVRPKL HVFGGIHEGY GIMTDGYTTY INASTCTVSF QPTNPPIIFD LPNPQGS
- > 85 % by SDS - PAGE
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- Liquid. In 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer ( pH 8.0) containing 0.15M NaCl, 10 % glycerol, 1 mM DTT
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Can be stored at +4C short term (1-2 weeks). For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C or -70C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Protein Name
- MPPED2 likely encodes a metallophosphoesterase. The protein may play a role a brain development. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described. Recombinant human MPPED2 protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Molecular Weight
- 35.7kDa (317aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- NCBI Accession
You are here: