Signaling Lymphocytic Activation Molecule Family Member 1 (SLAMF1) protein (His tag) Protein
SLAMF1 Origin: Mouse Source: Human Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Catalog No. ABIN6573541
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 4 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SLAMF1 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Recombinant Mouse SLAM/CD150 (C-6His)
- TGGGVMDCPV ILQKLGQDTW LPLTNEHQIN KSVNKSVRIL VTMATSPGSK SNKKIVSFDL SKGSYPDHLE DGYHFQSKNL SLKILGNRRE SEGWYLVSVE ENVSVQQFCK QLKLYEQVSP PEIKVLNKTQ ENENGTCSLL LACTVKKGDH VTYSWSDEAG THLLSRANRS HLLHITLSNQ HQDSIYNCTA SNPVSSISRT FNLSSQACKQ ESSSESSPVD HHHHHH
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- 4 °C/-20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized protein should be stored at < -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at < -20°C for 3 months.
- Protein Name
- Molecular Weight
- 25.2 kDa
You are here: