Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Two Domains, Short Cytoplasmic Tail, 4 (KIR2DS4) Protein Protein
KIR2DS4 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % pure SDS
Catalog No. ABIN934899
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- MEGVHRKPSF LALPGHLVKS EETVILQCWS DVMFEHFLLH REGKFNNTLH LIGEHHDGVS KANFSIGPMM PVLAGTYRCY GSVPHSPYQL SAPSDPLDMV IIGLYEKPSL SAQPGPTVQA GENVTLSCSS RSSYDMYHLS REGEAHERRL PAVRSINGTF QADFPLGPAT HGGTYRCFGS FRDAPYEWSN SSDPLLVSVT GN
- Purified recombinant Human KIR2 DS4 protein
Expression System: E.coli
Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher.
- > 95 % pure
- Application Notes
- KIR2 protein has been used in SDS PAGE and may be suitable for use in other assays to be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Supplied as a liquid in 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer, pH7.5.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage (1/2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20 °C or - 70 °C for long term storage.
- Protein Name
- CD158I, KIR1D, KIR412, KKA3, NKAT8, killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor, two Ig domains and short cytoplasmic tail 4, KIR2DS4
- An activating Killer Cell Ig-like Receptor (KIR, previously called p50 KIR, p50.3, cl39, or KAR-K1), which may recognize class I MHC molecules. The protein coding region of the extracellular domain of KIR2DS4 was cloned into an E. coli expression vector. The extracellular domain of KIR2DS4 was overexpressed as insoluble protein aggregates (inclusion bodies). The recombinant KIR2DS4 protein was purified by FPLC gel-filtration chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a redox buffer.
Alternative Names: NKAT 8 protein, CD158i protein protein, CD158 protein like family member I protein, CD15 protein, MGC120019 protein, KIR2DS4 protein, CD158 protein-like family member I protein, CL-17 protein, KIR1D protein, MHC class I NK cell receptor protein, CD158 protein, P58 natural killer cell receptor clone CL 39 protein, KIR-2, CD158I protein, KIR2DS4 protein, p58 NK receptor protein, MHC class I NK cell receptor protein, p58 NK receptor protein, p50 KIR protein, Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor two domains short cytoplasmic tail 4 protein, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS4 protein, KKA3 protein, KIR 2 protein, KIR412 protein, CL 17 protein, KIR2, CL39 protein, Killer inhibitory receptor 4 1 2 protein, Natural killer-associated transcript 8 protein, KIR-2 protein, MGC125315 protein, MGC125317 protein, CL17 protein, NKAT8 protein, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS4 protein, , P58 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-39 protein, KIR protein 2DS4 protein, Natural killer cell inhibitory receptor protein, KIR 2, CL 39 protein, NKAT-8 protein, Natural killer associated transcript 8 protein
- Molecular Weight
- 22.2 kDa (202 AA)
You are here: