ITGA2 antibody (Integrin alpha 2) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Please inquire
This ITGA2 antibody is conjugated to FITC
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- The TEA1/41 monoclonal antibody reacts with CD49b, an antigen expressed on a majority of mouse natural killer cells and a subset of T cells.
- Application Notes
- It is recommended for use in flow cytometry. This reagent is effective for direct immunofluorescence staining of human tissue for flow cytometric analysis using 20 µl/10^6 cells.
Fluorescein isothiocyanate (Molecular Probes).
- Sample Preparation
- Transfer 100 µl of anticoagulated (EDTA) blood to a 12 x 75 mm polystyrene test tube (10^6 cells). 2. Add 20 µl of CD49b FITC and mix gently with a vortex mixer. The 20 µl is a guideline only, the optimal volume should be determined by the individual laboratory. 3. The recommended negative control is a non-reactive FITC-conjugated antibody of the same isotype. 4. Incubate in the dark at room temperature at 4°C for 30 minutes or at room temperature (20-25 °C) for 15 minutes. 5. Add 1,5 ml of Lysing Solution to each sample and mix gently with a vortex mixer. Incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature in the dark. 6. Centrifuge at 1000 x g for 5 minutes. Gently aspirate the supernatant and discard it leaving approximately 50 µl of fluid. 7. Add 2 ml 0.01 mol/l PBS (It better that it containing 2% bovine serum albumin) and resuspend the cells by using a vortex mixer. 8. Centrifuge at 1000 x g for 5 minutes. Gently aspirate the supernatant and discard it leaving approximately 50 µl of fluid. 9. Resuspend pellet in an appropriate fluid for flow cytometry, e.g. 0.3 ml PBS. The PBS should contain 1% paraformaldehyde (fixative) if samples are not analysed the same day. 10. Analyse on a flow cytometer or store at 2-8 °C in the dark until analysis. Samples can be run up to 24 hours after lysis.Platelets from a Human Donor
- For Research Use only
- The conjugate is provided in liquid form in buffer containing 1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0,09% Sodium azide, pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- 1. The device is not intended for clinical use including diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring of a disease state, and it must not be used in conjunction with patient records or treatment. 2. This product contains Sodium azide (NaN3), a chemical highly toxic in pure form. At product concentrations, though not classified as hazardous, Sodium azide may react with lead and copper plumbing to form highly explosive build-ups of metal azides. Upon disposal, flush with large volumes of water to prevent metal azide build-up in plumbing. 3. As with any product derived from biological sources, proper handling procedures should be used.
- 4 °C
- Alternative Name
- CD49b (ITGA2 Antibody Abstract)
- BR, CD49B, GPIa, HPA-5, VLA-2, VLAA2, DX5, integrin subunit alpha 2, integrin alpha 2, ITGA2, Itga2
- Human platelet antigen (MW 170 kDa). The antigen is found on platelets, endothelial cells and approximately 50% of monocytes together with activated T cells. The gpla antigen is non- covalently associated with the 130kDa VLA --chain (CD29) in the VLA-2 complex.
- CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Integrin Complex