GFRA2 antibody (GDNF Family Receptor alpha 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
GFRA2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN121837
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GFRA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Ion exchange chromatography
- Synthetic peptide from C-terminus of human GFR alpha-2
- Application Notes
- Western Blot: 1/1000.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf Life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GFRA2 / GDNFR-beta (GFRA2 Antibody Abstract)
- Neurturin is a member of the GDNF family, and has an important role in the control of vertebrate neuron survival and differentiation. GRF alpha-2 is a 52kD glycoprotein, and is a GPI-linked cell surface receptor.Synonyms: GDNF family receptor alpha-2, GDNF receptor beta, GDNFRB, GFR-alpha-2, Neurturin receptor alpha, RET ligand 2, RETL2, TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 2, TRNR2
You are here: