ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (AA 1632-1644) Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human IP, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN129621
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1632-1644
- This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Dog (Canine)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity-purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1632-1644 of Human ROBO-1.
- Application Notes
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA , IP, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at ~181 kDa in size corresponding to ROBO-1 by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- ROBO-1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- ROBO-1 (also called Roundabout homolog 1 precursor and Deleted in U twenty twenty (DUTT)) functions as a receptor for SLIT1 and SLIT2. The SLIT proteins are thought to act as a molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development. In axon growth cones, the silencing of the attractive effect of NTN1 by SLIT2 may require the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. ROBO-1 may also be required for lung development. ROBO-1 is a type I membrane protein. ROBO-1 is a widely expressed protein with the exception of the kidney. Defects in ROBO1 may be a cause of breast and lung cancer. ROBO-1 maps within a region of overlapping homozygous deletions characterized in both small cell lung cancer cell lines (SCLC) and in a breast cancer cell line. Multiple splice variants have been identified for this protein.
Synonyms: ROBO-1, Roundabout homolog 1 precursor, Deleted in U twenty twenty (DUTT)
- Gene ID
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity
You are here: