SCN3A antibody (Sodium Channel, Voltage-Gated, Type III, alpha Subunit) AA 1401-1600 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SCN3A Antibodies
- AA 1401-1600
- This SCN3A antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SCN3A
anti-Sodium Channel, Voltage-Gated, Type III, alpha Subunit (SCN3A) (AA 1401-1600) antibody Primary Antibody
SCN3A Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SCN3A (SCN3A Products)
- SCN3A, nav1.3, Gm1000, Nav1.3, SCIII, Scn2a, NAC3, sodium voltage-gated channel alpha subunit 3, sodium channel, voltage gated, type III alpha subunit, sodium channel protein type 9 subunit alpha, sodium channel, voltage-gated, type III, alpha, sodium channel protein type 3 subunit alpha, SCN3A, scn3a, LOC100180733, Scn3a, LOC534223
Voltage-gated sodium channels are transmembrane glycoprotein complexes composed of a large alpha subunit with 24 transmembrane domains and one or more regulatory beta subunits. They are responsible for the generation and propagation of action potentials in neurons and muscle. This gene encodes one member of the sodium channel alpha subunit gene family, and is found in a cluster of five alpha subunit genes on chromosome 2. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: NAC3, Sodium channel protein type 3 subunit alpha, Sodium channel protein type III subunit alpha, Sodium channel protein, brain III subunit alpha, Voltage gated sodium channel subtype III, Voltage gated sodium channel subunit alpha Nav1.3, SCN3A_HUMAN.