RDH13 antibody (Retinol Dehydrogenase 13 (All-Trans and 9-Cis)) (AA 101-200) (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- AA 101-200
- This RDH13 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RDH13
anti-Retinol Dehydrogenase 13 (All-Trans and 9-Cis) (RDH13) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RDH13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RDH13 (RDH13 Antibody Abstract)
- 8430425D21Rik, SDR7C3, retinol dehydrogenase 13, retinol dehydrogenase 13 (all-trans and 9-cis), Rdh13, RDH13
RDH13, also known as all-trans and 9-cis retinol dehydrogenase 13 or SDR7C3, is a 331 amino acid mitochondrial protein belonging to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family. Widely expressed, mostly in eye, pancreas, placenta and lung, RDH13 localizes on the outer side of the inner mitochondrial membrane. Related to microsomal retinoid oxidoreductase RDH11, RDH13 is considered to be a major enzyme among the RDH family of proteins. Catalytically active, RDH13 recognizes retinoids as substrates and may function in retinoic acid production. RDH13 may function to protect the mitochondria against oxidative stress. Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA) type 3, an inherited autosomal recessive retinal disease, has been associated with defects of RDH13. LCA represents the most common genetic cause of congenital visual impairment in infants and children.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: RDH13, RDH13_HUMAN, Retinol dehydrogenase 13 all trans and 9 cis, Retinol dehydrogenase 13 all trans/9 cis, Retinol dehydrogenase 13.
- Gene ID