RDH13 antibody (Retinol Dehydrogenase 13 (All-Trans and 9-Cis)) (AA 166-194) Primary Antibody
- AA 166-194
- This RDH13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This RDH13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 166-194 amino acids from the Central region of human RDH13.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Retinol Dehydrogenase 13 (All-Trans and 9-Cis) (RDH13) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RDH13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000. FC: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- RDH13 (RDH13 Antibody Abstract)
- 8430425D21Rik, SDR7C3, retinol dehydrogenase 13, retinol dehydrogenase 13 (all-trans and 9-cis), Rdh13, RDH13
- This gene encodes a mitochondrial short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase, which catalyzes the reduction and oxidation of retinoids. The encoded enzyme may function in retinoic acid production and may also protect the mitochondria against oxidative stress. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001139443, NP_612421