FBXO11 antibody (F-Box Protein 11) AA 65-160 (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- Target See all FBXO11 Antibodies
- AA 65-160
- This FBXO11 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FBXO11
anti-F-Box Protein 11 (FBXO11) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FBXO11 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ChIP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-F-Box Protein 11 (FBXO11) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FBXO11 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- FBXO11 (FBXO11 Products)
- FBX11, PRMT9, UBR6, VIT1, C80048, Jf, Vit1, fbxo11, MGC84634, FBXO11, im:6906507, wu:fj83f06, zgc:153171, Fbxo11, DKFZp459P2410, F-box protein 11, F-box protein 11 L homeolog, F-box protein 11a, F-box only protein 11, hypothetical protein, FBXO11, Fbxo11, fbxo11.L, fbxo11a, CpipJ_CPIJ009919, CpipJ_CPIJ017549, Bm1_52225, LOAG_16571, fbxo11, LOC100115478
Substrate recognition component of a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins, such as DTL/CDT2, BCL6 and PRDM1/BLIMP1. The SCF(FBXO11) complex mediates ubiquitination and degradation of BCL6, thereby playing a role in the germinal center B-cells terminal differentiation toward memory B-cells and plasma cells. The SCF(FBXO11) complex also mediates ubiquitination and degradation of DTL, an important step for the regulation of TGF-beta signaling, cell migration and the timing of the cell-cycle progression and exit. Binds to and neddylates phosphorylated p53/TP53, inhibiting its transcriptional activity. SCF(FBXO11) does not seem to direct ubiquitination of p53/TP53.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: UBR6, VIT1, FBX11, PRMT9, UG063H01, F-box only protein 11, Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 9, Vitiligo-associated protein 1, VIT-1, FBXO11
- Gene ID
- Sensory Perception of Sound