IGSF1 antibody (Inhibin Binding Protein) (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all IGSF1 (INHBP) Antibodies
- IGSF1 (INHBP)
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This IGSF1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IGSF1
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- IGSF1 (INHBP)
- Alternative Name
- IGSF1 (INHBP Products)
- CHTE, IGCD1, IGDC1, INHBP, PGSF2, p120, 5330413N23, 5530402E03, AI747649, InhBP/p120, mKIAA0364, Inhbp, immunoglobulin superfamily member 1, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 1, inhibin binding protein, IGSF1, Igsf1, LOC443288
IGSF1 is a highly glycolylated immunoglobulin domain-containing protein. IGSF1 has been shown to act as a coreceptor in inhibin signaling, however, it does not appear to be a high-affinity inhibin receptor by itself. May reduce or inhibit activin A signaling and is believed to be necessary in the mediation of specific effects of inhibin B on activin-stimulated transcription. IGSF1 has been found to interact with several members of the ACVR family and possibly some members of the BMPR group. There are 3 known isoforms of IGSF1, with 1 and 2 likely being multi-pass membrane proteins. Isoform 3 is believed to be expressed as a secreted form. Expression is high in pancreas, testis and fetal liver, while heart, prostate and small intestine show only moderate expression. IGSF1 may be found at very low levels in brain, muscle, thymus, ovary, colon, fetal lung and fetal kidney. Isoform 3 has been detected in pituitary gland.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: PGSF2, IGCD1, IGDC1, Immunoglobulin like domain containing protein 1, Immunoglobulin superfamily member 1, InhBP, Inhibin binding protein, KIAA0364, p120, Pituitary gland specic factor 2, IGSF1_HUMAN.
- Gene ID