LRSAM1 antibody (Leucine Rich Repeat and Sterile alpha Motif Containing 1) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all LRSAM1 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This LRSAM1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LRSAM1
anti-Leucine Rich Repeat and Sterile alpha Motif Containing 1 (LRSAM1) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LRSAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Leucine Rich Repeat and Sterile alpha Motif Containing 1 (LRSAM1) (AA 1-30), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
LRSAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- LRSAM1 (LRSAM1 Products)
- CMT2P, RIFLE, TAL, leucine rich repeat and sterile alpha motif containing 1, LRSAM1, Lrsam1
LRSAM1 is an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates monoubiquitination of TSG101 at multiple sites, leading to inactivation of the ability of TSG101 to sort endocytic (EGF receptors) and exocytic (HIV-1 viral proteins) cargos. It selectively regulates cell adhesion molecules and plays a role in receptor endocytosis and viral budding. LRSAM1 contains a RING-type zinc finger, 5 leucine-rich repeats and 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain. The coiled coil domains interact with the SB domain of TSG101. The PTAP motifs mediate the binding to UEV domains. There are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
Synonyms: E3 ubiquitin protein ligase LRSAM1, hTAL, Leucine rich repeat and sterile alpha mot containing protein 1, RLE, TAL, Tsg101 associated ligase, LRSM1_HUMAN.
- Gene ID