SHQ1 antibody (SHQ1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
SHQ1 Reactivity: Human EIA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1449982
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This SHQ1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of Human SHQ1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- SHQ1 (SHQ1 Antibody Abstract)
- 2810403P18Rik, Grim-1, zgc:158255, Shq1p, SHQ1 homolog (S. cerevisiae), SHQ1, H/ACA ribonucleoprotein assembly factor, Shq1, SHQ1, shq1
- SHQ1 is the human homolog of yeast Shq1p, a protein that acts as an accessory factor in the assembly of H/ACA ribonucleoproteins. SHQ1 has been shown to bind the major H/ACA core protein and the pseudouridine synthase NAP57, but precedes the assembly role of NAF1 and of the other H/ACA core proteins. SHQ1 assists in the assembly of H/ACA-box ribonucleoproteins that function in the processing of ribosomal RNAs, modification of spliceosomal small nuclear RNAs, and stabilization of telomerase.Synonyms: Protein SHQ1 homolog
- Molecular Weight
- 63 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization
You are here: