Yippee-Like 3 (Drosophila) (YPEL3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
YPEL3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat EIA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1450137
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Mouse, Rat.
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of Human YPEL3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- YPEL3 (YPEL3 Antibody Abstract)
- YPEL3 (yippee-like 3) belongs to a family of five yippee-like proteins, all of which localize to the centrosome or mitotic spindle and are widely expressed in both adult and fetal tissue. This localization plus the fact that the family of human YPEL proteins share a high degree of sequence homology across species suggests that these proteins may have a conserved function involved in cell division. YPEL3 is a p53-regulated gene whose expression is induced by DNA damage and in turn induces cellular senescence. It appears to function as a tumor suppressor as it is downregulated in colon and breast tumors.Synonyms: FKSG5, Yippee-like 3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: