FHOD1 antibody (Formin Homology 2 Domain Containing 1) (pThr1141) (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This FHOD1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human FHOD1 around the phosphorylation site of Thr1141
- Application Notes
Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 100 μg/mL BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Fhod1 (FHOD1 Antibody Abstract)
- FHOS, BC017144, FHOS1, formin homology 2 domain containing 1, FHOD1, Fhod1
The limb deformity (ld) locus influences normal limb development and gives rise to alternative mRNAs that can translate into a family of protein products known as formins. Formins play a crucial role in cytoskeletal reorganization by influencing actin filament assembly. The temporal genetic hierarchy influencing normal limb development can deregulate and mediate mammalian developmental syndromes. FHOD1 induces the formation of and associates with bundled actin stress fibers in response to the activity of the Rho-ROCK cascade. It influences several cellular activities including cell migration, cytoskeletal arrangement, signal transduction and gene expression.
Synonyms: FHOD1 phospho T1141, p-FHOD1 phospho T1141, FH1/FH2 domain containing protein, FH1/FH2 domain-containing protein 1, Fhod1, FHOD1_HUMAN, FHOS, FHOS1, Formin homolog overexpressed in spleen 1, Formin homology 2 domain containing 1, Formin homology 2 domain containing protein 1, Formin homology 2 domain-containing protein 1.
- Gene ID