GMEB1 antibody (Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1) (AA 301-400) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AA 301-400
- This GMEB1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GMEB1
anti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (AA 46-95) antibody Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (AA 301-400) antibody Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (AA 301-400) antibody (Alexa Fluor 680) Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human IF (cc), IF (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alexa Fluor 680
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GMEB1 (GMEB1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC81052, GMEB1, si:ch211-245h7.5, pif96, p96pif, MGC147529, P96PIF, PIF96, 1110050A04Rik, AI256615, AI481278, RGD1563208, glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1 S homeolog, glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1, gmeb1.S, GMEB1, gmeb1, Gmeb1
GMEB-1 is a 573 amino acid protein that contains one SAND domain and is a member of the KDWK family of combinatorial transcription modulators. Localized to both the cytoplasm and the nucleus, GMEB-1 forms a heterodimer with GMEB-2 (Glucocorticoid modulatory element-binding protein 2) and, once associated with GMEB-2, plays a key role in parvovirus DNA replication. In addition, GMEB-1 functions alone as a trans-acting factor that, by binding to glucocorticoid modulatory elements (GMEs) in TAT (tyrosine aminotransferase) promoters, increases intracellular sensitivity to glucocorticoid concentrations. GMEB-1 also interacts with initiator procaspases and, via this interaction, can inhibit caspase-induced apoptosis. Due to alternative splicing events, GMEB-1 is expressed as two isoforms.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Nucleus
Synonyms: DNA binding protein p96P, DNA-binding protein p96P, Glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1, Glucocorticoid modulatory element-binding protein 1, GMEB 1, GMEB-1, Gmeb1, GMEB1_HUMAN, P96P, Parvovirus initiation factor p96, P 96, P p96, P96.
- Gene ID