GMEB1 antibody (Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1) (AA 46-95) Primary Antibody
- AA 46-95
- Human, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit
- This GMEB1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GMEB1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse (100%) Mouse, Chicken (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa46-95 of human GMEB1 (B1AT47, NP_077808). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Rat, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Opossum, Guinea pig (100%), Mouse, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken (92%), Platypus (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (AA 301-400) antibody Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element Binding Protein 1 (GMEB1) (AA 301-400) antibody (Alexa Fluor 680) Primary Antibody
GMEB1 Reactivity: Human IF (cc), IF (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alexa Fluor 680
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Muyembe, Maes, Makulu, Ghysels, Vandeven, Vandepitte: "The hem of the garment." in: Seminars in dialysis, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 76, 2001 (PubMed).
Hinton, Henderson, Blanks, Rudnicka, Miller: "Monoclonal antibodies react with neuronal subpopulations in the human nervous system." in: The Journal of comparative neurology, Vol. 267, Issue 3, pp. 398-408, 1988 (PubMed).
- Muyembe, Maes, Makulu, Ghysels, Vandeven, Vandepitte: "The hem of the garment." in: Seminars in dialysis, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 76, 2001 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GMEB1 (GMEB1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC81052, GMEB1, si:ch211-245h7.5, pif96, p96pif, MGC147529, P96PIF, PIF96, 1110050A04Rik, AI256615, AI481278, RGD1563208, glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1 S homeolog, glucocorticoid modulatory element binding protein 1, gmeb1.S, GMEB1, gmeb1, Gmeb1
Name/Gene ID: GMEB1
Synonyms: GMEB1, DNA-binding protein p96PIF, p96PIF, PIF p96, PIF96, GMEB-1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession