FHOD1 antibody (Formin Homology 2 Domain Containing 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This FHOD1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FHOD1
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Fhod1 (FHOD1 Antibody Abstract)
- FHOS, BC017144, FHOS1, formin homology 2 domain containing 1, FHOD1, Fhod1
Required for the assembly of F-actin structures, such as stress fibers. Depends on the Rho-ROCK cascade for its activity. Contributes to the coordination of microtubules with actin fibers and plays a role in cell elongation. Acts synergistically with ROCK1 to promote SRC-dependent non-apoptotic plasma membrane blebbing.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: FHOS, FH1/FH2 domain-containing protein 1, Formin homolog overexpressed in spleen 1, Formin homology 2 domain-containing protein 1, FHOD1, FHOS1
- Gene ID