Axin antibody (Axin 1) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all Axin (AXIN1) Antibodies
- Axin (AXIN1)
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
- This Axin antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA
- Reacts with the C-terminus part of human AXIN1
- Mouse (Murine), Cow (Bovine), Dog (Canine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with bovine, canine, mouse and rat protein. This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide C-FEEKIIGKVEKVD from the C-terminus of human AXIN1 (NP_003493.1, NP_851393.1). Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (100%), Gibbon (100%), Baboon (100%), Monkey (100%), Marmoset (100%)
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA (1:128000), IHC-P (3.75 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.3, BSA 0.5 % , Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Axin (AXIN1)
- Alternative Name
- AXIN1 (AXIN1 Products)
- AXIN1, axin, fused, xAxin, LOC100226467, AXIN, PPP1R49, AI316800, Axin, Fu, Kb, Ki, kinky, knobbly, AXIN1-RGS, wu:fi22e03, wu:fj14c08, wu:fk11b03, zgc:109872, axin 1, axin 1 S homeolog, axin 1 L homeolog, AXIN1, axin1.S, axin1.L, Axin1, axin1
- Component of the beta-catenin destruction complex required for regulating CTNNB1 levels through phosphorylation and ubiquitination, and modulating Wnt-signaling. Controls dorsoventral patterning via two opposing effects, down-regulates CTNNB1 to inhibit the Wnt signaling pathway and ventralize embryos, but also dorsalizes embryos by activating a Wnt-independent JNK signaling pathway.
- WNT Signaling, Sensory Perception of Sound, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling