NTSR1 antibody (Neurotensin Receptor 1 (High Affinity)) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all NTSR1 Antibodies
- This NTSR1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Reacts with human NTSR1
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic 19 amino acid peptide from C-terminus of human NTSR1. Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (95%), Gibbon (95%), Marmoset (84%), Horse (84%).
anti-Neurotensin Receptor 1 (High Affinity) (NTSR1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NTSR1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Neurotensin Receptor 1 (High Affinity) (NTSR1) (AA 188-290) antibody Primary Antibody
NTSR1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC-P (52 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.1 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -70°C, Short term: +4°C