ENGASE antibody (Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase) (AA 326-354) Primary Antibody
- AA 326-354
- This ENGASE antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This ENASE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 326-354 amino acids from the Central region of human ENASE.
- Protein A purified
anti-Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase (ENGASE) (AA 326-354) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ENGASE Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Approved: Flo (1:10 - 1:50), IHC, IHC-P (1:50 - 1:100), WB (1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months