ENGASE antibody (Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase) (AA 326-354) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 326-354
- This ENGASE antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This ENASE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 326-354 amino acids from the Central region of human ENASE.
- Affinity purified
anti-Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase (ENGASE) (AA 326-354) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ENGASE Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- ENGASE (ENGASE Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1310868, C130099A03, D230014K01Rik, endo-beta-N-acetylglucosaminidase, Engase, ENGASE, engase
Name/Gene ID: ENGASE
Synonyms: ENGASE, NAGLUEB
- Gene ID