ENOS antibody (Nitric Oxide Synthase 3 (Endothelial Cell)) (AA 61-160) Primary Antibody
NOS3 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 1D12
Catalog No. ABIN1828483
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 61-160
- This ENOS antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NOS3 / eNOS
- Purified from ascites by Protein A
- NOS3 (AAH63294.1, aa61-160 partial recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
Type of Immunogen: GST fusion protein
- IgG2a, kappa
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: Sandwich ELISA: Recombinant protein. Western Blot: Recombinant protein.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NOS3 / eNOS (NOS3 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: NOS3
Synonyms: NOS3, Constitutive NOS, CNOS, Endothelial NOS, ECNOS, NOS type III, NOSIII, EC-NOS, ENOS, Nitric oxide synthase 3
- Gene ID
- ACE Inhibitor Pathway, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling, VEGFR1 Specific Signals, VEGF Signaling
You are here: