TFAP2E antibody (Transcription Factor AP-2 epsilon (Activating Enhancer Binding Protein 2 Epsilon)) (AA 304-330) Primary Antibody
TFAP2E Reactivity: Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1839450
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 304-330
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This DANRE tfap2e antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 304-330 amino acids from the C-terminal region of DANRE tfap2e.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Zebrafish
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TFAP2E (TFAP2E Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: TFAP2E
Family: Transcription Factor
Synonyms: TFAP2E, AP2-epsilon, AP2E
- Gene ID
You are here: