TFAP2E antibody (Transcription Factor AP-2 epsilon (Activating Enhancer Binding Protein 2 Epsilon)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
TFAP2E Reactivity: Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2778575
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- FGGPAICAAL TAFQNYLLES LKGLDKMFLS SVGSGHGETK ASEKDAKHRK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TFAP2E. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human TFAP2E
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 434 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TFAP2E (TFAP2E Antibody Abstract)
- zgc:65882, zgc:77338, RGD1563297, Tcfap2e, AP2E, AI505200, AP-2e, transcription factor AP-2 epsilon, transcription factor AP-2 epsilon L homeolog, transcription factor AP-2, epsilon, tfap2e, Tfap2e, TFAP2E, tfap2e.L
- TFAP2E belongs to AP-2 family of transcription factors which play an important role in regulating gene expression during development and differentiation of multiple organs and tissues. It may play an important role in skin biology.
Alias Symbols: AP2E, MGC49007
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 434
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_178548, NP_848643
You are here: