ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- ROBO1 / DUTT1 (Internal)
- GDVDLSNKIN EMK
- Not expected to cross-react with ROBO2 or ROBO3.
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-GDVDLSNKINEMK, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_002932.1, NP_598334.1, NP_001139316.1, NP_001139317.1.
anti-Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila) (ROBO1) (AA 1632-1644) antibody Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: An anonymous source observed an approx 250 kDa band in Human Endothelial cell lysates at 1 μg/mL antibody concentration, thought to be due to glycosylation. Some proteolytic breakdown products were also seen. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.
DS IHC Results: Paraffin embedded Human Liver. Recommended concentration: 2 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the Golgi and membranes of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10μg/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- ROBO1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- DUTT1, SAX3, AW494633, AW742721, Gm310, ROBO1, dutt1, roundabout, sax3, MGC122264, roundabout-1, roundabout guidance receptor 1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 1 (Drosophila), roundabout guidance receptor 1 L homeolog, ROBO1, Robo1, robo1, robo1.L
- ROBO1, DUTT1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 1 (Drosophila) , HGNC:10249, FLJ21882, SAX3, axon guidance receptor, roundabout 1, MGC131599, MGC133277
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_002932, NP_598334
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity