ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Robo1 / DUTT1 (mouse)
- QKARPAKKQK HQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat, Dog
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-QKARPAKKQKHQ, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_062286.2.
anti-Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila) (ROBO1) (AA 1632-1644) antibody Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 200 kDa band observed in fetal Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 176 kDa according to NP_062286.2). Recommended concentration: 0.05-0.2 μg/mL. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
DS IHC Results: Paraffin embedded Mouse Testis. Recommended concentration: 5 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- Robo1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- DUTT1, SAX3, AW494633, AW742721, Gm310, ROBO1, dutt1, roundabout, sax3, MGC122264, roundabout-1, roundabout guidance receptor 1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 1 (Drosophila), roundabout guidance receptor 1 L homeolog, ROBO1, Robo1, robo1, robo1.L
- Robo1, roundabout homolog 1 (Drosophila) , AW494633, AW742721, DUTT1 , roundabout homolog 1
- NCBI Accession
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity