IL5 antibody (Interleukin 5) (AA 20-134) Primary Antibody
- AA 20-134
- This IL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 5 (IL5)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Interleukin 5 (IL5) corresdonding to Ile20~Ser134 with N-terminal His Tag
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.01 % SKL, 1 mM DTT, 5 % Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT), ProClin
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Interleukin 5 (IL5 Antibody Abstract)
- EDF, IL-5, TRF, Il-5, IL5, interleukin 5, IL5, Il5
- E-CSF, ESGF, EDF, TRF, Colony-Stimulating Factor,Eosinophil, T-Cell replacing Factor, B Cell Differentiation Factor I, Eosinophil Differentiation Factor
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Feeding Behaviour