IL5 antibody (Interleukin 5) (AA 21-70) Primary Antibody
- AA 21-70
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Guinea Pig
- This IL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse IL5 / IL-5
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Guinea pig (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa21-70 of mouse Il5 (P04401, NP_034688). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Mouse (100%), Baboon, Marmoset, Rabbit (92%), Guinea pig (85%), Rat (78%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Beckhelling, Chang, Chevalier, Ford, Houliston: "Pre-M phase-promoting factor associates with annulate lamellae in Xenopus oocytes and egg extracts." in: Molecular biology of the cell, Vol. 14, Issue 3, pp. 1125-37, 2003 (PubMed).
- Beckhelling, Chang, Chevalier, Ford, Houliston: "Pre-M phase-promoting factor associates with annulate lamellae in Xenopus oocytes and egg extracts." in: Molecular biology of the cell, Vol. 14, Issue 3, pp. 1125-37, 2003 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- IL5 (IL5 Antibody Abstract)
- EDF, IL-5, TRF, Il-5, IL5, interleukin 5, IL5, Il5
Name/Gene ID: IL5
Synonyms: IL5, EDF, Interleukin-5, IL-5, T-cell replacing factor, TRF
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Feeding Behaviour