LAMP1 antibody (Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein 1) (AA 125-154) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LAMP1 antibody is conjugated to FITC
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LAMP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 125-154 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LAMP1.
- Affinity purified
anti-Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP1) (AA 1-382), (Extracellular Domain) antibody Primary Antibody
LAMP1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ELISA (Detection), FACS, IF, IF/ICC, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 07 unconjugatedanti-Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP1) (AA 1-382), (Extracellular Domain) antibody Primary Antibody
LAMP1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, IF, IF/ICC, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Rabbit Monoclonal 107 unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LAMP1 / CD107a (LAMP1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD107a, LAMPA, LGP120, AI196048, Lamp-1, LEP100, LAMP-1, LGP-A, Lgpa, Lysosome-associated membrane protein 1, cd107a, lamp-1, lamp1, lampa, lgp120, rexp76, lysosomal associated membrane protein 1, lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1, lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1 L homeolog, LAMP1, Lamp1, lamp1.L
Name/Gene ID: LAMP1
Synonyms: LAMP1, CD107a, CD107a antigen, LAMP-1, LGP120, LAMPA
- Gene ID